Terms of Service
Declaration of Acceptance and Membership
Authorization for The Processing of Personal Data
I authorize Hortwork processing of my personal data in accordance with the law in force as part of its activities, with a view to the purpose of helping me to find a job and related activities.
According to the law, I am informed that I am guaranteed, as the holder of the personal data processed, the right of access rectification and deletion of my personal data processed under this database. To this end, if you wish to access, rectify or delete my personal data, I must contact email@example.com.
What do Hortwork use your Information for?
Any of the information we collect from you may be used in one of the following ways:
- To share with companies which you have applied for a job.
- To personalize your experience.
(your information helps us to better respond to your individual needs)
- To improve our website. (we continually strive to improve our website offerings based on the information and feedback we receive from you)
- To improve customer service. (your information helps us to more effectively respond to your customer service requests and support needs)
- To administer a contest, promotion, survey or other site feature.
- To send periodic emails.
- Your information, whether public or private, will not be sold, exchanged, transferred, or given to any other company for any other reason, otherwise that company chosen through your search.
Our Responsibility about The Negotiation
Each company has their own process to choose their workers, as well as, their rules, payment rate and procedures for employing. It is important to make it clear that Hortwork does not participate in this phase, only making contact between the parties, thus strengthening agriculture in New Zealand.
We advise to always check and follow your rights when working in New Zealand. (You can find a basic list of right at this link)